This is for a PRE-ORDER for the Tiertime UP300 3D printer. The UP300 printers are on schedule to begin shipping out by the end of August 2018. Pre-Ordering assures you're among the first to receive this new Tiertime workhorse!
All Pre-Orders for the Tiertime UP300 will come with 3kg or randomly selected Tiertime ABS or PLA.
FREE Domestic shipping on all 3D printers! (Excl. AK, HI)
Tiertime UP300 Versatility with Precision
New for 2018, the UP300 is targeted for users demanding a large build volume and consistent performance across different materials. It combines new innovations and improved, popular UP features with Tiertime's renowned reliability.
1. Material-Specific Print Heads
2. Double-Sided Interchangeable Build Plates
3. Dual Air Filtration
4. Compatiblity with Tiertime Print Queue.
1. Material-Specific Print Heads - Optimized for Different Materials Each extruder is designed specifically for a matching material type. One is for ABS and other high temperature filaments, one for lower temperature filaments such as PLA, and the other is for TPU, a flexible polyurethane.
2. Double-Sided Interchangeable Build Plates are a first for Tiertime, the Glass surface provides a consistent, flat base, ensuring a smooth model underside, desirable for printing without a raft. This new print board design allows for easier print job removal due to its rigidity.
3. Dual Air Filtration Healthier 3D Printing via Two Air Filters: HEPA and Activated Carbon Improving upon Tiertime’s first-in-class air filtration, the UP300’s advanced filtration system has a higher airflow capacity capable of maintaining minimal UFP and VOC density inside the printer’s large enclosure.
4. Control and Monitor Print Jobs with a 4.3” LCD Screen A 4.3-inch, full color, LCD touchscreen puts Tiertime Print Queue, print job settings and print job status right at your fingertips. Software-updateable, it can be enhanced for future features.
5. Waste Collection Tray A removable waste collection tray is positioned below the build platform to make cleaning the bottom of the printer’s enclosure a breeze.
6. Tiertime Print Queue: Any user on the network can become the queue’s administrator, controlling and reordering the print queue. 7. Print Directly from USB Stick The 2018 Tiertime line of 3D printers includes a spare USB port for loading print tasks from a USB memory stick. A print task is a sliced 3D model file with print settings embedded.
8. Ethernet Connection In addition to Wi-Fi, the UP300 includes a LAN Port for those preferring to work in a more secure, hard-wired network environment.
Tiertime UP300 Specifications:
Printer Printing technology: MEM (Melted Extrusion Modelling)
Extruder Single Nozzle diameter: 0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm
Extruder maximum temperature: 299℃
Extruder maximum travel speed: 200 mm/sec
XYZ accuracy: XYZ 2, 2, 0.5 micron
Connectivity: USB cable, WiFi, LAN and USB Stick
Touch screen: 4.3″ Full Colored LCD Screen
Build volume: 205 × 255 × 225mm (8.7″ x 10″ x 8.8″)(XYZ）