UP Mini2 ES begins shipping by the middle of June 2018
FREE Domestic shipping on all 3D printers! (Excl. AK, HI)
UP mini 2 ES 3D Printer
The UP mini 2 ES is a more advanced mini 2 with updated hardware and software. It retains its predecessor’s full enclosure with built-in HEPA ﬁltration, providing a perfect combination of emissions protection and build chamber temperature stability, crucial for ABS printing.
1. 4.3 Inch Color LCD Screen
2. Compatible with Tiertime Print Queue
3. HEPA and Activated Carbon Filter
4. Enhanced 3D printing workﬂow
Features Retained from the Original mini 2
- Wi-Fi (usage optional)
- 3rd party ﬁlament compatibility: 1.75 mm ABS and PLA
- Automatic Nozzle Height Detection with Software
1. 4.3 Inch Color LCD Screen An updated control screen verses the original mini 2, it has more features and functionality, plus the ability to be enhanced via future uploadable screen upgrades. a. Editable printer IP address b. Print job storage c. Print the stored model ﬁle using the touchscreen.
2. Print Queue Allows multiple users to send print jobs from different devices to the same printer via USB/WiFi/LAN. Sending a list of print jobs from controlling devices to a 3D Printer is complicated and time-consuming. If there is only one 3D printer in the ofﬁce and many designers need access, printer status must constantly be monitored. Users must wait until previous print jobs are sliced, sent to the printer and printed, which could take hours. Tiertime’s new Print Queue allows more than one user to send print jobs to the printer simultaneously. Files to be printed appear in the queue’s print list on a ﬁrst come, ﬁrst serve basis. 1 Input sources for the Print Queue can include USB, Wi-Fi, and LAN. Whether you are a STEM teacher, a designer, an engineer or the proprietor of a miniature factory, the UP mini 2 ES Print Queue offers a robust, easily accessed, multi-job print experience for extended production cycles.
3. HEPA and Activated Carbon Filter 3D printing certain materials such as ABS can generate potentially harmful UFP and VOC emissions. The HEPA and Activated Carbon ﬁlter effectively reduce these toxic elements, known to be triggers for those suffering from asthma and other pulmonary disorders.
4. Enhanced 3D printing workﬂow An Ethernet socket allows you to connect your printer to a wired Local Area Network for maximum security. This is particularly useful for schools and businesses averse to transmitting sensitive design data in a wireless environment. A second USB port allows you to load sliced print tasks from a USB memory stick and launch the print job from the printer’s LCD touchscreen.
Tiertime UP mini 2 ES Speciﬁcations
Printer Printing technology: MEM (Melted Extrusion Modelling)
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Extruder maximum temperature: 299℃
Extruder maximum travel speed: 150 mm/sec
Connectivity: USB cable, WiFi, LAN and USB Stick
Touch screen: 4.3″ Full Colored LCD Screen
Build volume: 120 x 120 x 120 mm (4.7” x 4.7” x 4.7”)(XYZ)
Printed object accuracy: ±0.15mm/100mm
Layer resolution: 0.15/0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35mm
Build plate maximum temperature: 70℃
Calibration and levelling: Automatic Nozzle Height, SoftwareAssisted
Build plate surface: UP Perf or UP Flex
Full Filtration system HEPA and activated carbon ﬁlters
Print resume on power interrupt: Yes
Pause to change ﬁlament type: Yes
Out of ﬁlament detection: Yes
Filament: UP Fila ABS, ABS+, PLA , and more
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Filament Spool Compatibility: 500 g
Print queue: Yes
Compatible with 3rd Materials: Yes
Machine dimensions: 255× 365 × 385 mm (19.1″ x 20.5″ x 19.5″)