Raise3D premium PVA Filament
Raise3D Premium PVA Filament
Specifications: 1.75mm / 1kg
PVA or Polyvinyl Alcohol is a water-soluble material for supporting structure of 3D printing. Generally, PVA is used as the support structure for PLA prints and after the print is done, the part can simply be submerged in a water tank or bath to dissolve the support. In terms of the compatibility with materials other than PLA, please follow these 2 rules:
1. The other material should be hydrophobic, so it won’t be affected when submerging in water.
2. The other material should be able to print under low melting temperature and environment temperature, so it won’t affect printing PVA.
For further information on filament compatibility, please feel free to contact our tech support at help.raise3d.com
Recommend: PolyBox – Filament storage box, filament holder, spool holder, keeping filaments dry during the printing.
- Net weight: 1.0 kilogram/2.2lbs
- Diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm (+/- 0.02mm typical)
- Shipping Size: L240mm × W210mm × H75mm
- Shipping Weight:1.4 kg