PETG is a fantastic material and has combined advantage of both PLA and ABS.
Advantages of PETG:
Odorless; Little shrinkage rate; Does not absorb water and as such clog the extruders; Outstanding toughness and high impact strength; Good liquidity (flows smoothly); High mechanical strength and excellent flexibility; High transparency; Good gloss; Recyclable.
Print temperature: 240-255℃
Plate temperature: 80-90℃ or without heated bed
Printing speed: 30-60mm/s
Moving speed: 30-60mm/s
eSUN 3D printing filament is tested, and confirmed to work with all FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) 3D printers. This includes popular brands such as Makerbot (Replicator and Replicator 2), Printrbot, Ultimaker, Afnia, Up!, Solidoodle, Flashforge, Airwolf3D, Makergear and RepRap).
Why you should choose eSUN brand?
* eSUN filament has very good temperature stability. This is very important in order to print out smoother, prettier product.
* eSUN filament has very strict quality inspection standard. This ensures that our product has no defect and very stable and consistent quality.
* eSUN uses only pure, new raw materials. No recycled materials are used.
* eSUN leads the filament industry on innovation. We invented cleaning filament. More innovations in the pipe.
* eSUN filament is SGS certified.
* eSUN filament products are clean, dry, with high quality spool and neatly packaged.
* Although our diameter spec is +/- 0.05mm, we generally can get +/- 0.03mm.