FREE Domestic shipping on all 3D printers! (Excl. AK, HI)
Tiertime UP300 Versatility with Precision
The UP300 is targeted for users demanding a large build volume and consistent performance across different materials. It combines new innovations and improved, popular UP features with Tiertime's renowned reliability.
1. Material-Specific Print Heads
2. Double-Sided Interchangeable Build Plates
3. Dual Air Filtration
4. Compatiblity with Tiertime Print Queue.
1. Material-Specific Print Heads - Optimized for Different Materials Each extruder is designed specifically for a matching material type. One is for ABS and other high temperature filaments, one for lower temperature filaments such as PLA, and the other is for TPU, a flexible polyurethane.
2. Double-Sided Interchangeable Build Plates are a first for Tiertime, the Glass surface provides a consistent, flat base, ensuring a smooth model underside, desirable for printing without a raft. This new print board design allows for easier print job removal due to its rigidity.
3. Dual Air Filtration Healthier 3D Printing via Two Air Filters: HEPA and Activated Carbon Improving upon Tiertime’s first-in-class air filtration, the UP300’s advanced filtration system has a higher airflow capacity capable of maintaining minimal UFP and VOC density inside the printer’s large enclosure.
4. Control and Monitor Print Jobs with a 4.3” LCD Screen A 4.3-inch, full color, LCD touchscreen puts Tiertime Print Queue, print job settings and print job status right at your fingertips. Software-updateable, it can be enhanced for future features.
5. Waste Collection Tray A removable waste collection tray is positioned below the build platform to make cleaning the bottom of the printer’s enclosure a breeze.
6. Tiertime Print Queue: Any user on the network can become the queue’s administrator, controlling and reordering the print queue.
7. Print Directly from USB Stick The 2018 Tiertime line of 3D printers includes a spare USB port for loading print tasks from a USB memory stick. A print task is a sliced 3D model file with print settings embedded.
8. Ethernet Connection In addition to Wi-Fi, the UP300 includes a LAN Port for those preferring to work in a more secure, hard-wired network environment.
Tiertime UP300 Specifications:
Printer Printing technology: MEM (Melted Extrusion Modelling)
Extruder Single Nozzle diameter: 0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm
Extruder maximum temperature: 299℃
Extruder maximum travel speed: 200 mm/sec
XYZ accuracy: XYZ 2, 2, 0.5 micron
Connectivity: USB cable, WiFi, LAN and USB Stick
Touch screen: 4.3″ Full Colored LCD Screen
Build volume: 205 × 255 × 225mm (8.7″ x 10″ x 8.8″)(XYZ）
Printed object accuracy: ±0.1mm/100mm
Layer resolution: 0.05/0.1/0.15/0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35/0.4mm
Build plate maximum temperature: 100℃
Calibration and levelling: Automatic
Build plate surface: Perf Glass or Flex Glass
Heated Enclosure: Full Dual filtration system HEPA and activated carbon filters
Print resume on power interrupt: Yes
Pause to change filament type: Yes
Out of filament detection: Yes
Filament: UP Fila ABS, ABS+, PLA , TPU and more
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Filament Spool Compatibility: 500 - 1000g
Tiertime Print Queue: Yes
Compatible with 3rd Materials: Yes
Machine dimensions: 500x523x460 mm (19.6″ x 20.5″ x 18.1″)
Net weight: 30kg
Power requirements: Input 110-240VAC，50-60H
90W Extra USB input for add-on 5V, 1A
Software Software: UP Studio
Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Mac OS X, iOS 8.x/9.x
Importable file formats: up3, .ups, .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ply, .off, .3ds, .gcod e
Preview support structures: Yes
Editable support structures: Yes
Cloud print settings: Yes
Ambient Environment Operating: ambient temperatures 15 - 30℃，20 - 70％ RH non